Re: ride wear

I have tried all kinds of riding pants the German ones
stand up well  leather full seat I have had two pairs
for years   also bicycle lycra pants from a bike store
had them 4 years  also Aanstadt Das have had two
pair for a while  very washable comfortable wear well
have prints of horses on full seat  or a whole trailride
starts on the right leg and finishes on the left  I have
riders ask me to bend over so they can see the ride.
out of NY  607-652-2852

Marcy