Re: I-77/Ride /camp

At 03:09 PM 5/9/1998 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Barbara:
>
>Are you talking about horse trailers must pull into NC weigh stations?

	I have a Ford F250 with extended cab and a Supreme goose neck stock
trailer (18' plus goose) -- licensed for 14,000 pounds and they chased!

>I have never heard of that yet.

	Neither had we and we LIVE in NC!!!  That's why I warned folks to check
their paperwork and plan to pay a visit to the nice DMV officers -- better
do the same with the one on I-26 just east of Exit 9.

	We'll be checking the rules out when we get home, but that won't be until
after Biltmore, hence my post!

Barbara