Re: I-77/Ride /camp

We carry a book called "horse trailering on the road".  It is a Hawkins Guide.  It
lists every state and their regulations, plus lists contacts for federal/state laws,
veterinarians, trailer dealers, tow companies.  Well worth having,  It live in my
glove box.  See my earlier post for comments on weight stations....they are cracking
down on us.....and legally can do so.

Teddy
http://runningbear.com