Re: Patagonia Number

Found a number for Patagonia in Ventura, CA   1-800-336-9090

I've been told by E-mailers that they're no longer retailing their tights,
but you may find them at an outlet.  I guess you can get a list of outlets
from them and hope for one near you.  Someone wrote and said that they got
them at an outlet in SLC, UT, for $68!
I've been to an outlet in the mountain region of Italy, in case someone's
out that way, and I could give you directions. <g>
	Good luck, Lori