Feeding Ground Molasses & Alfalfa molasses

Does anyone have experience feeding either ground molasses and or alfalfa molasses.  If so, what products are preferred.  We're trying to put weight on a hard keeper.  I added some ground molasses to the beet pulp which she seemed to like better. Would appreciate any input on pros and cons of either of these supplements.  Thanks.

Bernita Barfield
Southwind Arabians
Sierra Vista, AZ