Ideas to sweat out abcess in neck near shoulder?

Anyone have a remedy to sweat out an abcess from a shot in the neck?
Saran wrap alone just moved up his neck and I don't have a neck sweat
available RIGHT now!  Yes, we've got the antibiotics going but we need
help sweating out the abcess?   Also, I gave Quest once until my vet
said it's never been field tested in Florida with the extra factors we
deal with here, so I quit and went back to my Ivermectin/Strongid
rotation.  Thanks for help with the neck sweat alternatives.