Re: Feeding Ground Molasses & Alfalfa molasses

i have feed alfalfa and molasse to alot of horses that were very poor
from neglect (not by me but others) and have had very good results. i
feed it to my euro. throughbred and he keeps his weight very good with
it. we take it on the endurance rides with us because if you taste it it
has kind of a salty taste. and the horses love it. we are in oregon. and
it comes in 50 lbs. bags from a company in cal. if you don't use it up
within a couple of weeks it has a tendince to mould.
so you have to be careful of that. but the horses eat it like candy.
hope this might help.
Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668
Home of the Soft Rider Saddle