Re: Sore knees, etc

Mary (and all other WA State riders, you too Judy :)

I live in SW Washington and have been looking for some fairly close rides to
start with.  25 milers with some hills would be fine.  Keno and I have trail
rode for several years now but not in this capacity.

I know there are rides in Mollala, Oregon that I am going to try to make but
are there any up North in WA? and if so, can you give me some idea on what I
might expect from them.

Thanks for any info, tips, advice you can give this newbie.  :)

Lori and Keno (the brat)