Washoe ride

Great ride this weekend. I did the 50 and finished somwhere in the 30's
the day was cold, hot, and windy and it even rained some. Thats Nv for
you. Since I only live a short distance from Washoe lake so I was able
to go home Fri nite. Anyway, I hope everyone else had a good time.
Thanks Connie and all your helpers you gus put on a great ride. And I
didn't get a T-shirt for a change. Finishers got a nice etched glass.JT