Re: Hopi story

Ok - I'd like to make a little comment here... maybe
use this example to make a point that I haven't been
too successful at making before...

The Hopi story was, IMHO, marginally endurance related, but
I really don't mind seeing odds and ends like this. It
keeps the list interesting.

But... what *does* drag the list down is when a post
like this is followed by posts - to the list- about
whether or not the post is acceptable. This just
doesn't make sense to me... and this seems to be
the kind of stuff that drags on - one opinion followed
by another. This is a *very* minor example, and I'm
really not chastising anyone - I just wanted to make
a point about something that we can do (or not do)
to help the list. Make sense? (don't answer that!)

Steph