Re: Hopi story

Penny,
I can't imagine that anyone would object to the Hopi story.  And, of
course, it's endurance related - what drives most of us to participate
in this sport?  The need for a connection with our animals--a oneness
and a freedom that I, at least, can't find any other way.  I've saved
that story for my granddaughter ..... can't wait to share it

Anita