Re: electrolyte supplementation

Maybe I have this all screwed up but I thought adding water thru sponging when
the humidity was high didn't do much good.  Unless the sweat/water was
evaporating it's not effective.  I know you can sponge with cold water and
quickly scrape it away to help with cooling and heat buildup but tossing tepid
water on a horse in humid conditions is just a waste of good water IMHO.

Melanie in AZ (where water is precious)