Paddi-CLoud Stirrups

Paddi,

Greg at Cloud stirrups got mine to me in three days when I needed them for a
ride last year.  Have you called Port Lewis directly?  Ask for Greg and see
if he can overnight to you.  BTW, have you ridden in these before?  I used
them for the first time on a ride--not a good thing to do.  My right leg
went totally numb and I fought the stirrup the whole way.  They are very
comfortable but they are very heavy and you need to get used to them and get
the stirrup leathers or fenders adjusted for them to be at their best.

Joane