Re: electrolyte supplementation

Had already replied privately to Susan when Rebecca's post came through--for
some reason I can't re-send posts that I've already sent, so will just write a
new one.  Strongid C seems to correlate to anemias and to cases of anterior
enteritis in endurance horses, although it is a great product for other groups
of horses.  There was an extensive discussion of this on ridecamp in the past
couple of months, so there is lots of information available in the ridecamp
archives.  Am not sure how to tell you to access the archives, but rather than
repeat the extensive discussion here, I'd suggest you ask Steph how to find
your way into that material.

Heidi