Re: stirrups

Lauren Horn wrote:

> Trail-tek or Cloud??
>
> Any complaints, raves or comments?

The Trail Techs are WONDERFUL if you have bad knees or feet, but they
take a bit of getting used to.  For the first fewe rides, I felt as
though they were "running away from me".  After that - total bliss.
They are wonderfully shock absorbing at a trot/canter/gallop, but be
aware that they do nothing for you if you're walking a lot.  (No shock
to absorb.)  They have allowed me to continue to ride in spite of
horrible knees.

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV