Needed: Stirrup leathers with low buckle

I've finally found an english endurance saddle (Smith Worthington) that my
little wide arab, Lella, and I can agree on.
I find that with the wide tree the buckle for my english leathers is
extremely noticeable.  When I drop the buckle down it's fine.  Does anyone
have any suggestions on where to order  the leathers with a dropped buckle?
I saw one set in the Dover catalog - has anyone tried these?

Please reply privately so that the list won't be cluttered.  If there is
enough interest I'll post a summary.
Thanks in advance.
Sally Aungier
Powhatan, VA