hay needed

Hi, if anyone is going to the Foxfire RIde in Tx. this weekend and could
bring an extra bale or two of alfalfa or bermuda hay I could buy I'd really
appreciate it.  My horses are on a hay strike and won't eat the hay from
home.  I've run out of the alfalfa orchard mix they really like and just have
straight orchard grass right now.  Don't have time this week to look for some
close to home.  See you at the ride.  Thanks,  Kathy Crothers