Re: How SLOW Can We Trot? [story]

>My gelding actually kicked the TWH mare after he got terribly sick of
>her running up on his rear end... he'd never before (or since) kicked
>another horse when under saddle!

I've had 3 different horses kick TW horses, or racking horses and that
was the only horses they had ever kicked before or after.  One was Arab,
the other two Apps.  The Walking horses did not provoke them other than
going along SOUNDING as if they were galloping up on us.  It was a real
problem.  I avoid them for that reason.  They can't really help it, but
it would help if they realized the effect they have on others.  By the
way, I've ridden along with Truman Prevett's Walking Horses a few times
and I believe his horses trot.  Don't recall any problems at all.

Angie and Kaboot (What the heck is THAT?)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]