Re: painting numbers on horses

On Sat, 25 Apr 1998 09:14:57 -0700 Larry Suddjian <wstf@foothill.net>
writes:
>The marking sticks can be purchased at most ranch supply stores.
>These
>sticks are usually used to mark cattle and come in many colors.
>Sometimes
>people use inexpensive plastic gloves or just plain old soap and
>water.  WD
>40 also cuts the "grease".

What do you have that will preserve it?  I laughed when someone sent a
note to EN about how shameless it was to show up at a ride with old
numbers still on your horse.  Around here that's a STATUS SYMBOL.  I had
another rider point out to me that I was the only rider in our group at
Million Pines with only one number.  Boo Hoo!  Thanks for pointing that
out you insensitive slob!

My friend Faith practically used a toothbrush to groom around her numbers
after her first rides.  She managed to keep one on there all winter!

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]