Re farriers

Susan made a good point about hauling to the farrier. I have a great
farrier who used to be my neighbor. I moved so I now haul to him. I get
a discount and always pay cash. He has more time with each horse. He is
very good , we have only thrown one shoe in the 13 years he has done my
horses.( Susan replaced it at a ride thanks Susan) This man is over 65
years old and still going strong. When you find a great farrier it is
well worth the effort to keep him.It is almost an hour to his place.
Paddi