Re: WW Trailers?

I have a WW 2horse bumper pull. Simple but functional. Have owned it for 3
years, hauled it up and down the West Coast and havn't had any trouble so far.
I also used to have a WW 16ft livestock trailer that I sold a while ago 'cause
it was too big and heavy for my truck.The 2horse one is perfect - I can barely
feel it when towing.
Is the one you're considering buying a real 3horse or a livestock trailer? For
the later the price sounds a little steep.

Kirsten