Re: WW Trailers?

Melody,
I have had two WW.  WW is made here in OK.  Can't say about your trailer
because I don't know what the ammenities are, but I'm guessing they are
about $1000 cheaper here, if you know where to buy....
They are good for the price.  We've had them torn to pieces by the horses
and welded many times, but nothing has fallen apart "on its own".
I'd say the paint job was the worst thing about the trailer, but it might
have improved as we just sold our last one and it was an 88.
On the other hand, my 4 horse gooseneck's dividers have fallen off several
times, and also the back door had to be welded...no fault of the horses!
It was a custom trailer made my a company in Arkansas.
In ten years of pulling the WW everywhere, we never had a problem.
Hope this helps some.  I think most any trailer looks nice and new only
until you put that first horse in!
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians
OK