Compendium

Hi Linda -- I just heard about this Park Compendium yesterday (Wed.) and
today at a meeting at GGNRA  hdqtrs in San Fran.,  I asked Nancy Hornor
(park planner) about it -- her face went totally blank--then she said,
"Oh, that's Pt. Reyes Nat. Seashore" and made a note to send me a copy.
You're right to put this warning on ridecamp.  We have been done out of
Drakes Bay 50 by the feds -- what next?  How *great* that we have 1 week
to read this over and submit public comment.  Let's work fast on this
one, Thanks, Connie B (AERC Trails Chmn).

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]