Biotin Plus and water carriers

Hello Everyone!
I was digging through my huge box of mail order catalogs and re-discovered a
real good one.
Country Supply www.countrysupply.com
They have flat rate shipping- $4.95
And the best price on Biotin Plus  $34.89
They also have a neat thing called the equiquench canteen. Its a soft neoprene
bladder type bag for water. Comes in 1 and 2 liter sizes and looks like it
would be real nice for those long dry training rides, as well as for
competition.
They have good prices on blankets and alot of nice saddle pads.  They also
custom make pads.
Thought I would pass all this along.  Its raining here so I didnt ride today.
Had to do something horsey!
Julie Lindeman
Brush Prairie Wa