Shine and Shine Ride CA Question

Hi,

I will be riding the Shine and Shine ride at Grant Ranch, San Jose CA
this sat.
I have never done any of the Shine and Shine rides and I have never
ridden at Grant Ranch.
Any comments on this ride/area would be greatly appreciated.
It is not listed in the ride description area on endurance.net

Also are dogs (on leash) allowed at  Grant Ranch? There is nothing in
the ride description that says
that they are not allowed, but I would like to make sure.

Thanks
Stasia  (assuming that we will not be rained out and frantically running
around looking for
Camping and Horse equipment not used since Oct)

Elvis  - connemara

Bingo - pest in training to a master