Re: special rider

Thank you Katee!
My mare is 18 years old.  She was in shape as of last fall, but sadly I am
finishing high school and trying to stay in scholarship range ( trig is
killing me).  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  I have the
Conyers Horse Park to ride in. I live in Ga.  My parents are a little shakey
about letting me ride on the road, however I am working on them.  Basicly
though could you tell me how to start out working her and how to build her
stamina up. She getts easily board with the same routine. Problably because I
do, you know the whole horse and rider reflect each other thing. Well Please
right back!
Kimberly