Re: special rider

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:20:15 EDT Snowfl1063 <Snowfl1063@aol.com> writes:
>Angie,
>Good luck at the Biltmore.  I've never had the fortoune to ride there
>or even
>see it. So post a detailed report when you get back.

Kimberly, I'm sorry I took so long to answer your post.  I got tons of
mail about Becky, my kids had 7 yes 7 ballgames this week, and my husband
is mad at me for being on the computer all the time, so I'm not speeking
to him and only on the computer when he's not here to catch me!:-)

>I also wanted to say, Angie, you depicted MP just they way it was!  I
>love it
>everytime I go on that ride.j

Me too.  It's a great "visiting" ride.

>Also I am sorta unexperienced at knowing how to get my horse in shape.
> Is
>there anyone who can help me. Something to read maybe?

Nancy Loving's book is good:  "Go The Distance", and you should have
already read the AERC beginner's handbook.  There's an old Farnam video
that Darolyn Butler put out, it's O.K.  Then there's Trailblazer
magazine.  I think everyone should read it to get up to day information,
things change sooo fast.  I've got tons of mail to clear out before "the
boss" gets home.  Feel free to write me with specific questions.  I'm no
genius, but I have been at it for 11 years, so I've picked up SOME stuff.

Angie McGhee
>Kimberly Skinner

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]