Re: Emergency Supplies

DreamWeaver said,

> If you have been carrying around a roll of vetwrap in your pack for
> very long, you might want to check it.  Sometimes when they get old
> or squashed you can't hardly get the stuff started to use it.

Amen. Nat and I were part of this episode (Nat being one of those who
contributed the Tshirt off her back.)  Every time more riders arrived
from behind, the word went back to pass any vetwrap they might have
forward (we needed all we could lay hands on.)

Afterward, the verdict on vetwrap was, "next time, bring an ace
bandage."

--
   Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 877-NATBARN