Emergency!!! - Trail Meeting

This is in the Seattle/King County area. Sorry for the wide distribution, but
I am trying to get the word out. We are constantly losing horse use on trails
in this area.

There is a meeting at the Trail Center in Issaquah on THIS Friday, April 23rd
at 9 a.m. about the possibity of reclassifying Parks & Recreation trails and
possibly DNR lands as natural areas which could restrict horse use from them.
I don't have a heck of a lot of information, but the meeting is the first of
many to come I guess.

For further info, you can call Carol Hapke, Legislative Chair for Tahoma BCH
at 425-392-7991.

The Trail Center is located in Issaquah on the corner of Bush and 1st Ave. (in
a yellow house).

I will be attending. Please pass the word around and try to get there if you
can. We CANNOT lose Tiger, Squak, Cougar, Taylor or any other DNR, etc. lands
for riding!

Liz
Elizabeth Johanson
Lazy J Arabians
Maple Valley/Hobart, Washington
Editor, King County Executive Horse Council Newsletter
Model Farmer, King County Model Horse Farm Project
Captain, Cascade Ridge Runners Endurance Team
Vice President, Cedar River Riders Competitive Trail Club
Member, Tahoma Chapter Backcountry Horsemen of Washington