Cloud Nine pad

Kathy,
I've used a Cloud Nine pad with my Arabian Saddle Co. endurance saddle
in very hot weather without any overheating.  We did the OD 50 last year
in it and it was wonderful.  I've known others who use theirs with the
sports saddle for 100's in the heat.  If you have an extra cover for it,
put your inserts into the clean cover about halfway through the ride.
Nothing like a clean, dry pad for your horse's back.

Barb, Wind Dancer (love my Cloud Nine) and Katie