Re Another thanks to Steph

This is a thank you form me and my friends in South Africa,we have learnt
so much more about endurance here at ridecamp,its important to stick to
endurance topics.Its keeps us informed on whats happenning in the States,we
are after all stuck in the back of beyond and Endurance here as a lot of
catching up to do to be on par with the rest of the world.
Quite often I print out various sugestions about conditioning excetra and
put them up at our rides for people to read.
They appreciate to hear whats happenning out there in the World of
Endurance.As I do!!!!
Thank you Steph for a great forum,we appreciate all the work that goes into
it.
Regards
Kathy(stuck in SA)
http://196.7.177.40/aht/