Re: Pit Crew Segregation and Sufficient Water

CMKSAGEHIL wrote:

>  If other riders have to pace
> according to where the water is on the trail, and one rider has extras here
> and there, that IS my problem.  If you come to my rides and you feel that
> there is somewhere you can go with water that it is needed and I have
> neglected to put it there, you are welcome to go there, but you had better
> take enough for everybody, and wait there until everybody goes by.
>
> Heidi

Heidi,

	I don't agree with that.  I set my rides up so that there is plenty of
water and if water can be brought in, there is water at least every five
miles.  But I also understand that there may be places that a crew can
get water to a rider even though water was only two miles back.  If a
rider is going for top ten and has a crew and wants that crew to meet
him at certain spots, I don't have a problem with that and I certainly
don't expect that crew to provide water for every rider.

That's just my perspective.

Terry Woolley Howe
San Diego