Ridecamp

...and all things wonderful.

I have told others and will tell you all, I have learned more from this list
in 3 years than 30 + years of riding!  Concentrated learning, and the
instant answers from around the globe.  Wow!  RIDECAMP

Where else would you get 40+ condolences for your horse passing?  And they
MEANT IT.  The people at work just don't get it.  RIDECAMP

Went to rides for a short while, didn't know a sole, now I know LOTS of
people.  I know about their trials and trails and what it took for them to
get there.  Where they are from.  What they eat on Friday and out on trail.
RIDECAMP

I have spent <$400 for 4 saddles TOTAL, but I knew what I was looking for
and why.  And I am using all 4 of them ( 3 daughters ride endurance too!)
RIDECAMP

Don't own a HRM, probably never will, unless I hit lottery.  (see saddle
budget) Just good old fashioned watching my horse.  It has done us well thus
far.  Recoveries keep getting better and better as we go.  Friend I ride
with has a GPS and I think it is a cool toy.  Gives speed and distance.
Want to take her to some of my regular trails to check out the distances I
THINK I have gone.
If I ever ride top ten, I don't think I would have time to look at any of
these toys.  Watching the trail at that speed will be plenty.

So this is my long way to say thank you to Steph and everyone else on this
list.  It has been a great 4 years of riding endurance and reading RIDECAMP.

KEEP RIDECAMP SAFE

Becky Hackworth
Alpine Ca,

ready for some sunshine.