Re: NIght Riding/Trimming Trails

<< << What is their rationale? >>
 Maybe it has something to do with liability.  I belong to a chapter of the
Back Country Horseman and we trim/maintain ALOT of trails in New Mexico AND we
are covered by insurance in case of injury on the trail.  Maybe the FS objects
to individuals doing work without it being a prior approved project through
the FS.  I know the FS here must approve our projects and in some cases must
send out archeologists and other "ologists" to make sure that we are not
disturbing protected areas.    Just a thought.  >>