Training rides

Hi everyone,

Sorry but I have another question. What is a training ride and how
do you go about setting one up. There are several of us that will be
just starting in the sport of endurance riding and we would like to
take some practice runs to see what kind of shape our horses are in.

Is this what training rides are? I have seen them mentioned several times.

Lynette