riding in the dark

I have a new issue to raise.   In recently checking out the local laws
for riing horses on the sides of the roads in our area, we found out it
is illeagal to have a horse on the road a half hour after sunset.  This
is a problem for us because we don't have anywhere to ride without going
on at least a mile of road to get to our trails.  But more importantly,
the law is written so that if a horse gets loose, and crosses a road, it
is illegal to go and catch them and bring them back home!  It also means,
technically, that 100 mile endurance rides are illegal in New York state!

Libby Varno, Junior rider
Under Vanessa Waters
New York state

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]