Re: prompting

Interesting thought, Deena.  Don't tell my "techi" husband or my Willow
will  have antennas dragging from her tail.  In the meantime, I purchased
an I.D. tag at PetSmart to braid into her mane.  If she does ever get
away, hopefully someone will catch her and call the number on the tag.
<g>
Jan Mutchler
Littleton, CO
jmutchler@juno.com

>Two horses were lost the other night at the No Frills ride in Va...
>What if they had been "wired"....hmmmm.
>Deena~Meyer
>Inverness, Fl.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]