Re: prompting

You know Scott, this may be something no one of us has thought to do..

Thanks for some new food for thought.......
*******************************

Two horses were lost the other night at the No Frills ride in Va...

What if they had been "wired"....hmmmm.

As I muse about this discussion, I recall seeing the hunting dogs that
folks run in some of the Nat'l. forests here in Fl....I've seen these
dogs running down a road looking as if they're lost (they ARE off track)
but they had on these strange looking collars with a little antenna
sticking up from it....as I approached a handler some way further down
the road, I informed him that I saw this little yellow and white bitch,
etc., etc., and he informed me that they ALL wire their dogs so that
they know where they are at all times....pretty cool, thought I.

Maybe we endurance riders need to listen up to some new ideas for
safety's sake....I, for one, never thought of doing something like this.

How do we go about wiring ourselves and our horses, my friend?

Deena~Meyer
Inverness, Fl.