www.horse-shop.com

I've received messages from many of you that Horse-Shop is sometimes
extremely slow - and browsers time out before a connection is made.
I just talked to the techies, and we made a pretty radical change in the
server configuration - so the slowness should no longer be a problem.

The following vendors now offer secure credit card purchasing at
http://www.horse-shop.com :

3-Horse Enterprises -  Buying a Horse Video
Advanced Biological Concepts -  Secrets to Good Nutrition
Australian Connection - Products for the Horse & Rider
Black Rock, Inc -   Barn & Stall Products
Cheval International -  Horse Health & Beauty
Circle (H) Products -  Traveling Feeder
Country & Western Boot Hanger Co. -   Hang your Boots!
Dynamite Products - Horse Supplements
EasyCare -  Makers of Easyboot & More!
EnduranceNet - Sweatshirts, T's & Journals
Georgia Farrier Supply -  Everything for the Hoof
Horse Connection - Complete Tack Store
Horseman Video - Showcase Videos of all kinds!
Lew Hollander -  Author, Endurance Riding Book
RandalLyn Enterprises Inc -  Award-winning 'Bale Buddy'
Rein Gear Tack / Slypner Horseshoes - Ortho-Flex Tack & More
SaddleRight -  Saddle Pads with a difference!
Select The Best -  Good Nutrition Products
Shiloh Aussie Saddles -  Australian Saddles & Tack
Sportack - Everything for the performance horse and rider!
Steed Limited -  Distinctive Equestrian Gifts
Tail Tamer & Cowboy Magic Products - Make Your Horse Beautiful
VSI - First Aid Kits - Vet Kit + First Aid = Peace of Mind