Chondroitin sulfate

OK.  I bought three cans of CS to compare.  Here is the analysis for those
interested.  I would sure appreciate feedback from some of you more
knowledgeable people with regards to which is best.
Do some of these work and others not?  I have a cat on PET FLEX who is 16.
Amazing difference in her.  I never thought about her being arthritic; she
just never moved much and we called her our "zombie cat". Weighing in at
probably TWO pounds, she probably gets a pretty major overdose. Now she
jumps up on things and is much friskier.   I have two horses on it, one
arthritic in hocks, one not.  Don't know if this stuff works or not on
them.  Here goes:   All from Jeffers Vet Supply.

  Brand        CS/ounce Price/pound  Other Ingredients
1.  EQUI-FLEX   3000mg  $18.95       D-Glucuronic Acid-350mg, Superoxide
                                Dismutase-200mg, Mn Ascorbate (3
              types)182.4mg, 150mg, 32mg.

2.  CORTA-FLX   3000mg  $17.95       This calls CS mucupolysaccharides.
                                     Same thing?

3.  SUPER-FLX   2500mg  $8.98        see below

Listed ingredients:
Equi-flex:  CS-A, CS-B, CS-C, D-Glucuronic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase,
Manganese Ascorbate, Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Silicate, Vegetable Oil, Natural
Flavorings.

Corta-Flx:  Grain Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Mineral
Oil, CS, Glucosamine Sulfate, Superoixide Dismutase, Manganese Ascorbate,
Sulfur, Magnesium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Alanine,
Histidine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Serine, Glycerine, and Yucca
Schiderga (a natural flavoring agent)

Super-Flx:  Grain Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Mineral
Oil, Muccopolysaccharides(CS), Manganese Ascorbate, Sulfur, Magnesium
Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Alanine, Histidine,
Methionine, Phenylalnine, Serine, Yucca Schiderga(a natural flavoring
agent) and artificial flavoring added.

This is how it is written (excepts typos!) but I substituted CS for
Chondroitin Sulfate.

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma