Re: Chondroitin sulfate

I like to have Glucosamine in the ingredients, or a combination of
glucosamine and chrondroitin. They act a little differently (don't
remember) and I also read that the Chrondroitin sulfate is a large
molecule and hard to absorb.

So if I were to pick between the three that you listed I would pick
Corta-Flx.

Just my opinion,
Lauren

P.S. I read a few human health magazines and pick up on a lot of this
stuff.