Good Junior rides in PW or SW

Well, with Malibu getting the boot, I wanted to poke around and see which
rides would be good for a group of about a half dozen 4H riders on their FIRST
LD. We had planend on Malibu since it was close, but now need another choice.
Can you guys let me know about Oak Springs, Norco Riverdanceand Santa Fe Hunt
Classic as far as difficulty, rocks, water, camping facilities, etc. These are
newbies with w CAPITAL NEW in endurance and so I would like to have this as
pleasant and educational a project as possible. We would have probably 5-6
other members whose horses couldn't make it safely to their stall at night
(HEE HEE!) and so they will crew, along with about 6-8 parents who LOVE to
take part in everything we do! Any and all pertinent info will be good, and we
may just go to several if they really like this stuff. Thanks gang!
sandy