"The Horse" On-line Site (was Re: state lines)

This magazine also has an online version. This month's issue is definitely
a keeper. You might try printing out the pages off the seb-site...for your
own personal use of course...copyright laws and such ya know.

http://www.thehorse.com/index.html

Cris
Green River, Wyo.
camelot@fascination.com