Re: LD vs Endurance

I am SOOOO sick of this topic!  I wish everyone would stop whining,
using one-up-manship, explaining, cajoling, pleading, reasoning and
every other technique that doesn't work.  People are who they are, feel
what they feel and it is very difficult to change that unless there is a
whole lot of motivation.  Motivaton is difficult to obtain when you are
convinced your side is right and, since people are on different sides
both convinced they are right, it's better just to LET IT GO.  Agree to
disagree and do your own thing whatever that may be and for what ever
reasons you have for doing it.
Karen
Ormond Beach