Re: LD vs Endurance

Man o Man o Man.  The horse world is filled with victims, and the endurance
world has concentrated that essence into a potent brew.  Nobody can me feel
like a second class citizen unless I want to feel like a second class
citizen.  If someone is behaving towards me in an inappropriate manner,
then I can choose to provide feedback to the situation, or I can ignore it.
 No matter what, it's up to ME to figure out how I'm going to deal with it,
and be responsible for my choices.

I haven't been around endurance enough to make a make a definitive
statement, but here in the Pacific Northwest, every endurance person I've
met has been a  fine human, and that's the vision I choose to hold in my
brain.  Competitive events raise adreneline and other bio-items, just let
it go and enjoy the ride.

Mike Sofen
Seattle, WA