Good News: KC/Shaw Horses

Hey anyone who bought one of the yearling horses at the auction last spring --
I was finally successful in getting all the documents in order and to the AHRA
(and the big $check)... and getting my coming two year old filly registered.

Anyone who wants info on all the documentation you need, please feel free to
email me at:  Wrecksduke@aol.com.

Many thanks to Alan Shaw for being soooooo helpful in getting the needed
documents to me.  They DID keep accurate breeding records of KayCee's dam
(Prowa) and sire (MQF Desert Flame).  The blood typing ALL checked out.  A
little coup for the Shaws.  :->

Thank you also to Nancy Giffin, the owner of Prowa, for getting the blood
sample of the dam sent to the lab/registry.  Good luck in getting Prowa
transferred over and your yearling filly too.

Thanks to Jim Benedict at the AHRA for being very helpful as well.

AND many many thanks to Leslie Burchfield for all of her support and
encouragement the whole time!!!!!!  BTW - she was the primary influence in
keeping one of the stallions (Knight Hawk) whole - and ending up buying him at
the auction.

Note:  try to get all the paper work in gear before they turn two years of
age.  The price to register REALLY goes up after that.

Melody