Re: state lines

Dear Kat,
    I'd love to read that . . . got a phone # where we might be able to call
the mag. and order a copy?

<< This month's issue of _The Horse_ is dedicated to travelling with your
 horse.  Saftey requirements, regulations for interstate and international
 transport, health issues, trailer options, etc.

 I strongly recommend it for anybody who is planning on travelling with
 their horse beyond the occasional local trail ride or show. >>

Trish & "pretty David"