LD vs Endurance

<Of course an LD is
not the same as a 50 or a 100, but for a lot of folks it is as much
endurance as they will ever know. >

The key words in this statement are "for a lot of folks it is as much
endurance....", this is the problem that I think a lot of LD riders are
having & that is that they are looking at it from the people point of
view.  Let me explain my point...  An endurance ride is testing the
horses endurance NOT the riders endurance!  If a LD is endurance for you
and you physically can't do more or don't chose to do more, then that's
fine BUT its still NOT endurance for a horse, that is in good condition.
This of course is just my opinion and don't want to start a fire again
but if you truly think about it its true.

Angie