sport saddle for sale

I had several inquiries after my post yesterday wondering why in the ____I
would want to sale my sport saddle. Apparently most folks love that
saddle!! Well, there is nothing wrong with the saddle and it is still for
sale. The saddle fits the hores, it doesn't fit the rider, so if you want
to buy it let me know. I am asking $750 for it including shipping in the
U.S. It is only one year old and in excellent condition! It has a 15.5 inch
seat and comes complete with a custom made sheepsking full saddle cover.
Shari