Fl. Endurance Classic Winning Photos on Web!

Hi All,

Anyone wishing to see good photos of the first finishers in the Florida
Endurance Classic 100-50-25 held on 7 March check out the UNLIMITED
MERCHANDISE site @ http://www.unlimitedmerch.com/  ...... scroll down
to the horse and then target equestrian events and Winners Circle...
Good photos by Becky Siler;  RMs: these folks at Unlimited Merch. are
WONDERFUL to deal with...I endorse them fully...totally up front, no
hidden charges, on-site production, etc., etc....can't say enought good.
AND their workmanship is excellent.(this is not tack, but t-shirts, mugs
and this sort of thing)..check 'em out.

Deena Meyer
Inverness, Fl.(ride mgr.who sometimes rides the wrong way( 2 or 3 times)

Oh yes, upon returning from 10 days out of town, I found a pkg. from
AERC in the postal box...it contained an envelope with my year-end
 award in it...a really NEAT jacket monogramed with all the
pertainent info...5th Lt.Wt. Div. SE Reg. 1997.....soooo,I reckon I
may have learned to follow the trail some!!!

D~